Thursday, January 23, 2014

More Big News

I've been more absent from this little blog than I meant to be when I first started, but I'm determined to post more regularly--especially now that my life has gotten a lot more interesting haha!

(Seriously though, the amount of acquaintances/friends of friends who've made wine-fueled confessions that they lurked my Instagram post-engagement is unreal!! And we all know Instagram lurking is the sincerest form of flattery... *wink*)

But like I said in the title of this post, the engagement isn't the only big news for the Schuller/Trevathan household. Our other big news is that we are MOVING TO SAN FRANCISCO!!!!!

Stephen has worked from home since he graduated college 2 1/2 years ago, but will be able to do bigger things in the tech field if we move. He was fortunate enough to find his dream career a few days after getting his degree and is super excited about taking things to the next level. And I have a part time job working for the same company! I'm still in the beginning stages, but it's been really fulfilling and all-around awesome so far.

Anyway, here are some pictures from October, when we visited LA and San Fran. :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment