Thursday, March 13, 2014

Transitioning

Not only have I been transitioning from Tallahassee to San Francisco, I've also been transitioning from my winter to spring wardrobe--especially now that we've finally gotten some stuff unpacked! Although this bright pink maxi is a great staple for the summer months, I thought a light sweater and my new black coat (snagged the last medium on major sale at Zara!) made it appropriate for a little excursion in early March. This past weekend, Stephen and I walked down to Golden Gate Park and stopped at Pacific Catch for some sweet potato fries and white wine. So delicious!









Dress, Target
Sweater, Love Culture (similar)
Coat, Zara (similar, similar)
Necklace, Avant Garb Vintage
Sunglasses, Aldo
Bag, Aldo (similar)
Shoes, Marshalls

Not sure why I can't find the Celine knockoff on the Aldo site; it's brand-new! I got it at the downtown SF Aldo two weeks ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment