Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Shades of Green

The monochromatic trend might not be fresh news to anyone, but I'm a firm believer that it's always a fun look. Experimenting with a single-color palate is a great way to curate a multi-dimensional yet classic look. In fact, I confess I already wore this simple green Anthropologie dress in another monochromatic look a little while back. (Okay that was definitely more than a "little" while. But you've gotta keep the classics around for a bit before they meet their Goodwill-donation fate, am I right!?)







Dress: Anthropologie (similar)
Cardigan: H&M (similar, splurge)
Shoes: Gianni Bini (similar, on sale)
Bag: Aldo
Necklace and earrings: Boutique in Thomasville, GA

1 comment:

  1. I think this outfit looks fab on you, green is one of my fav colours in clothing.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete