Sunday, May 26, 2013

Weekend Wear

I was supposed to get my hair done Saturday, (remember this post, when I said I wanted to go blonde?) but the Aveda receptionist accidentally booked me for partial highlights instead of full, and we didn't end up having time for what I actually wanted.  I chose to just indefinitely postpone the appointment instead of only getting a partial, which was disappointing but probably for the best.  My mother offered to do my hair when I see her this weekend, and she's always done great with it in the past!  Or maybe I should just leave it brown for awhile?  I am always so indecisive when it comes to my hair color...

I ended up doing some shopping instead and found some really cute things at Henri Girl Rack, the sale side of a local boutique.  I know I'll be featuring them in upcoming posts!  In the meanwhile, here is what I wore on my little excursion:

Shirt and shorts, Forever 21; shoes, Target; feather necklace, Aldo; pendant necklace, boutique in Canada; watch, Betsey Johnson; leather bracelet, Narcissus boutique; infinity ring, ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment