Monday, July 22, 2013

Le Fric C'est Chic

This is probably my favorite outfit this month!  I was thrilled to score this shirt on major sale, and it was just begging to be paired with these vintage leather shorts.  Everything just seemed to come together, from the chain link on the collar matching my purse's strap, to having a lipstick that was the same color as my shoes.  Don't you just love when that happens?  Though I have been a little shy about this blogging endeavor, I did post a picture of this outfit to Instagram (follow me if you're interested @mayaschuller) which ended up being very well-received.  Sometimes a little courage goes a long way--in fashion and in life!

Shirt, Zara; shorts, Dechoes Vintage; shoes, Vince Camuto; purse, Michael Kors; bracelets, The Other Side Vintage and Old Navy; nails, Hazard by Sinful Colors.

1 comment: