Thursday, August 8, 2013

Unstructured Peplum

I haven't over-indulged in the peplum trend, but I liked that this top incorporated peplum into a more subtle, flowing look.  I also pulled out my gold gameday headband (go Noles!) and sorority rush jeans for a little college nostalgia.  It's hard to believe it's already been eight months since I graduated...
Top, Ross; Jeans, Rock & Republic; shoes, gojane.com; clutch, hand-me-down from my sister (originally from Nordstrom, I think); watch, Betsey Johnson; bracelets, Forever 21, The Other Side Vintage, and Narcissus boutique; headband, CVS; earrings, Target; rings, ebay; nails, Hazard by Sinful Colors. 

1 comment:

  1. Great outfit i love you accessories and the color of that top on you :)

    http://jessielovesjake.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete