Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Back in Black

This all black ensemble was what I wore to promo model at a VIP party for an upscale tequila brand. It was so much fun! I love the shape of this dress: flattering yet forgiving, and very classic.

On another note, I just finished my 5-day liquid diet. It went pretty well and I lost 3 pounds, but I feel like I ate most of the calories back in one day. (Inserts the "balling eyes out" emoji. Don't you miss emojis when on a computer?)  Anyway, I am going back on the grind tomorrow!! I am on a time limit with these modeling goals...








Dress: Forever 21
Coat: Ross
Shoes: Guess
Necklace: Forever 21 (similar)
Bag: Forever 21 (similar)




1 comment:

  1. So chic! Love it!

    Hope you enter my L'Occitane giveaway : http://withlovefromkat.com/fall-beauty-must-haves-with-loccitane-divine-body-oil-cream-collection/

    xo Kat

    ReplyDelete