Saturday, September 28, 2013

Black, White, and Gold

Long time no see!  This was the longest I've gone without posting since I started this blog, and I am very glad to be back.  I was so excited when I found this blouse on a recent day trip to Thomasville, Georgia.  I've worn it everywhere from dinner with girlfriends (the night these were taken), to the office, to even a recent promo modeling audition--and got the job!  I love how the studs give it that little something extra without limiting the inherent versatility of a silky white blouse.




Top, Brooke & Nicole (boutique); shorts, Ross; shoes, ASOS (sold out but similar here and here); purse, Michael Kors; nails, Cotton Buds by Butter London; rings, ebay; Cameo, gift from Stephen, watch, Betsey Johnson (very similar here).

No comments:

Post a Comment