Sunday, February 23, 2014

Faux Fur and Black

Greetings from our new home, San Francisco!!! Stephen and I went to a coffee shop in The Mission the other day, and this is what I wore. I thought a chic black ensemble with faux fur and a red lip would be good for my newfound role as a city girl. What do you guys think-- do I look like Blair Eadie yet?? ;)






Top, Brandy Melville; shorts, Ross; tights CVS; vest, Narcissus (not online, but this fur vest is on my wishlist); shoes, Steve Madden; sunglasses, Avant Garb Vintage (similar); watch, Citizen, earrings, Stein Mart. 

3 comments:

  1. Big fan of your shoes! Love SM. xo

    Cynthia

    www.pinchofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!! They were on sale, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is too precious i love the fur!

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete